White Camphor was once the most popular of all perfume ingredients, especially in the ancient Arab world. The best Camphor was once referred to as "dragon's brain perfume" said to excite the senses, quicken the mind, open up airways and stimulate beneficial deep breathing. White Camphor is a captivating top note for cologne, perfume and more.
It is mentioned numerous times throughout all ancient religious texts and is widely regarded as a useful aromatherapy. White Camphor is a safe essential oil, but must be used correctly. White camphor oil is never to be consumed even if it is of the highest quality etc. as this one is. Our White Camphor Essential Oil comes from the best sources in Madagascar, yielding a superior oil free of safrol. Safrol is toxic and present in low concentrations in every other variety we have tested.
White Camphor Essential Oil is a must have for the experienced or novice aromatherapist. Useful during cold and flu season or to refresh a space by diffusing. Open airways by simply inhaling from the bottle or adding to a diffuser. Blends so well with rosemary, all eucalyptus, peppermint, inula and many others.
- Botanical Latin Name: Cinnamomum camphora
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Plant Parts: Wood and Leaf
- Cultivation Method: Eco-cultivation
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends Well With: Ambrette, Bergamot, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Ho Wood, Jasmine, Labdanum, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Oakmoss, Osmanthus, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Indian Rosewood, Rose Otto, Sandalwood, Spikenard, Tonka Bean, Tuberose, Vetiver, Violet Leaf, Ylang Ylang