White Champaca Flower is a velvety white floral with smooth notes of sweet tea, orange blossom and subtle freesia like zing. This sublime White champaca essential oil is a wildcrafted essence steam distilled from the intensely fragrant blossoms of the tropical Magnolia Michelia alba tree in Southeast Asia. Also known Perfume Joy Tree, white sandalwood or white jade orchid tree, the white champaca finds many uses from infusions in Traditional Chinese Medicine to Indonesian ceremonial adornments.
For natural perfumery, White Champaca oil is an exquisite smooth floral heart note. The sultry White Champaca Flower compliments tropical, floral, oriental and fruity bouquets and more. White Champaca can be very useful for jasmine accords and was traditionally distilled with sandalwood to make an attar.
- Botanical Latin Name: Michelia alba
- Aroma: Smooth white floral with fruity notes and tea like undertone
- Country of Origin: Southeast Asia
- Plant Parts: Flowers
- Cultivation Method: Wildcrafted
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Frankincense, Lavender, Jasmine, Lemon, Ylang Ylang, Rose Otto, Tuberose, Grapefruit, Bergamot