Our Yarrow is a deep, beautiful blue essential oil that is steam distilled from organic white Bulgarian Yarrow Flowers. Blue Yarrow Essential Oil boasts high levels of chamazulene, bestowing it with it's deep blue hue and super soothing properties. Chamazulene is a powerful antioxidant with a long history as a treatment for skin problems. Yarrow makes a wonderful skin tonic and can stimulate the lymph system. A great choice for salves and serums. Yarrow is also renowned in traditional medicine for its astringent effects.
In addition to it's therapeutic benefits, the aroma of our Yarrow Oil is fresh and pleasant. The scent can be described as soft and herbaceous with smooth green camphor. Yarrow can be used in perfumery in small amounts to add interesting notes to scents and fragrance creations.
- Botanical Latin Name: Achillea millefolium L.
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
- Plant Parts: Flowers
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Black Pepper, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Cypress, Frankincense, Laurel, Lemon, Immortelle, Inula, Juniper, Lavender, Melissa, Scotch Pine, Rosemary, Vetiver, Spruce, Myrrh, Ylang Ylang, Clary Sage, Palmarosa, Rose Otto