Yuzu is a fantastic variety of citrus that displays a bright robust citrus aroma. Our Yuzu essential oil is produced in Japan from organically cultivated fruit. It possesses a characteristic floral note and warm vanilla-like undertone that distinguish it from other citrus oils. It is also considered to be the most tenacious of all citrus essences.
Yuzu essential oil is a sublime, long lasting top note that compliments many perfume and cologne styles including chypre, floral and gourmand. This complex citrus oil is steam distilled from organic Yuzu fruit peels.
- Botanical Name: Citrus junos
- Aroma: Stong, bright citrus with floral note and balsamic undertone
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Plant Parts: Peel
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends Well With: Basil, Bergamot, Citrus, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Champaca, Clary Sage, Ginger, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper, Labdanum, Neroli, Rose, Patchouli, Vetiver