Neroli Fleurs sur Petitgrain is a rare essence with the heavenly synergistic and tonifying benefits of both Neroli and Petitgrain. For use in skincare, creams, skin serums ~ perfumery and so much more!
This is a very special co-distillation produced from organically cared for Tunisian Bitter Orange trees. Leaves, Flowers and petite fruits are used. These 3 components are what make this co-distillation so special. This can be applied liberally to the skin to even skin tone, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and has profound anti-aging properties.
This essence is useful in perfumery and aromatherapy alike. It has subtle fixative effects and is very fragrant. Brings clarity and peace to the mind.
This essential oil is gorgeous and less expensive than Neroli alone and is far more fragrant than just simple Petitgrain essential oils.
Neroli Fleurs sur Petitgrain is a rare essence with the heavenly synergistic and tonifying benefits of both Neroli and Petitgrain.
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
- Country of Origin: Tunisia
- Plant Parts: Flowers, leaves and petit Citrus fruit
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends Well With: Frankincense, Bergamot, Vanilla, Lime, Ylang Ylang, Rose Otto, Palmarose, Vetiver, Clove, Seabuckthorn berry, Jasmine, Cardamom, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, Silver Fir, Chamomile